£20,000 - £30,000/annum
May 27, 2018
20k-30k (negotiable, DOE)
Full-time, permanent role
Work hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Mon – Fri
A successful, established, rapidly developing company specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of rare earth permanent magnets, magnet assemblies and magnetic accessories are looking to add a skilled digital designer to their already exceptional team.
Benefits of digital designer role:
• Leading role within the marketing team
• Permanent and on-going work
• no weekend work
• Variety of work load, operating across multiple aspects of digital design i.e. website, marketing, print.
• Competitive salary, dependant on experience
• Opportunity for advancement in career and salary progression
The role of digital designer:
• Development of campaign design (web, email and, others)
• Development of branding and general ‘look and feel’ across all media
• Creating and developing landing pages for unique product ranges or services
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies within the marketing team
• Lead internal and external photography (products, events)
• Record and enhance videos for social media or other marketing material
Desired skills and experience of digital designer:
• Strong experience of Adobe Creative Suite and its range of products
• Experience of photography and/or video editing
• Portfolio of creative digital or print media design
• Ability to create unique, engaging design from scratch (concept to development)
• Excellent eye for detail and ability to manage projects and deadline
To apply for this role please submit your CV or call Daniel on 01623 237 540 or 07714 743 610.
We are happy to receive applications from the most experienced and accomplished digital design to skilled and ambitious graduates who possess the requisite skills to succeed. Package and salary will reflect experience.
Applicants must hold portfolio of previous design work.
If you have not had a response to your application within 72 hours, please take this as being unsuccessful.