£35,000 - £45,000/annum
May 27, 2018
35k-45k + Benefits (negotiable, DOE)
Derby, Derbyshire (office and site based)
A well-established and successful fabrication and steel works company are currently looking to add an experienced contracts manager to their team. As a company they offer design, manufacturing, and installation of projects across numerous engineering industries.
As a contracts manager you will oversee projects from the start through to completion. You must be capable of ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects with the majority being within the rail industry.
Benefits for contracts Manager:
• Competitive salary
• Benefits such as work phone, company car, pension contributions
• Permanent and full-time work
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
• Development of skills and widen scope of knowledge
• Opportunity for salary and career progression
Duties and responsibilities for contract manager:
• Management of contracts, sometimes multiple, from start to completion
• Negotiating sub-contract orders
• Monitoring sub-contractors
• Planning critical dates
• Organising labour
• Responsibility for agreeing additional work on contract
• Dispute resolution
• Identifying areas for improvement in company’s contracting process
• Work split between office and site, regular visits is a requirement
Requirements for contract manager:
• Previous experience managing contracts
• Knowledge and experience within engineering industry
• Knowledge of rail sector is advantageous
• Must be well organised
• Capable of meeting deadlines
• Skilled negotiator
• Maths and IT literate
To apply for this role, please submit your CV or call Daniel on 01623 237540.
If you have applied for this role and not had a response within 72 hours, please take this as being unsuccessful.